- The first, is respect your Mentor - Treat your mentors with the respect. Remember, a mentor is just that..a mentor. This is your business just as the mentor has their business. Develop a good relationship, ask for help when really need and you will find that soon you will become a mentor to someone else. Your mentor is not there to build your business, only to help you build YOUR business.
- Second, Add value - Add value to the marketplace and you will make money. Zig Ziglar said it best, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” If you want to add value to Network Marketing, the easiest way is for YOU to become more valuable by investing time and money into your education. Success and wealth come to those that add value.
- Third, Play to Win - Play to Win.
- Fourth, Your Attitude - You are where you are based on your mindset. The most powerful thing you possess is your ATTITUDE. If you are struggling to reach your goals with your home based business, check your mindset. When offered advice from a Network Marketing Pro, take it….use it. I see so many people trying to defend their position when suggestions are given. If you don’t have what you want in your life, one of the hardest things is to admit that you don’t know everything. Until you realize that, you will not grow. Learn form successful people.
- Fifth, Time and Money - Time and Money are tied together. Set a budget for time and money. Remember, invest in yourself.
- Sixth, Until and Despite - The two most powerful words for success in your Network Marketing Business are “Until” and “Despite”. As a home based business entrepreneur if you embrace these two words you will be UN-STOPPABLE. Embrace the fact you will keep working UNTIL you create success and wealth. Then embrace that you will build your wealth mindset DESPITE all your current circumstances and past struggles.
- Seventh, Frustration and Setbacks - The road to developing a successful mindset is not going to be easy. Frustration, set-backs, a lot of NO’S are all part of the MLM Business. Live with it, because it will happen. A proper mindset and a good attitude toward your goals are well worth the set-backs and your eventual success. No one said Network Marketing was easy and shame on anyone who said it would be easy. Focus, develop a can-do mindset, move forward and success will be yours. Make a goal today to get 10 NO’S. If you get a YES, that does not count.
- Eight, Change your Language - If you want to develop your network marketing mindset for success, the first step is to change your language. Here’s what I mean. Change the way you describe your life, your challenges, your business and find yourself refraining from telling anyone who will listen how bad your life is. Instead, tell them how excited you are and how your building your home business one person at a time. Tell them of your success. Tell them of your “WHY” Why you started this business. If your new and don’t yet have success stories, tell them of others who are successful. Stories are very powerful until you have your own story.
- Ninth, Don’t compare Yourself - Don’t compare yourself to others. Network Marketing is not a race. Sure fast is a lot more fun, but slow will also get you to where you want to be. The only thing you gain when you compare yourself to others is you start to feel bad. Run your own race and focus on what you actually want. Plus, never assume that someone else’s road was easier than yours.
- Tenth, Learn from Others - Finely and most important..learn from those that have created what you want. This is so simple but so true. You are not going to create a successful mindset by listening to a broke neighbor or family member, instead, learn from someone who has what you want. If you are serious about building your mindset for a successful Network Marketing Business, find a successful person in that business and follow their lead with “blinders” on. Learn from them. Study their habits. What did they do to become successful?
- Encourages a bright outlook on life
- Opens your heart to love and service for others
- Encourages unity and connection with community
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality
- Creates a calming, energizing environment when diffused
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner-spirituality during prayer or meditation
- Has a warm, spicy, sweet scent
- Cleanses and purifies odors in the air
- Freshens your personal environment with a rich, cleansing aroma
- Inspires a healthy lifestyle and well-being
- Contains key constituents cinnamaldehyde, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and geranial
- Cleanses and purifies the air of strong odors when diffused
- Creates a cleansing, invigorating experience when inhaled or diffused with R.C. or Eucalyptus oils
- Pairs well with Thieves essential oil blend and Thieves cleaning products
- Soft, herbaceous, oregano-like aroma
- Great substitute for Oregano essential oil in blends or the Raindrop Technique for a milder, softer oregano aroma
- Key component in Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream and includes the natural constituents of carvacrol, gamma terpinene, and para-cymene
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused.
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity.
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice.
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release.
- Includes the constituents trans-cinna-maldehyde, trans-o-metho-xycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when diffused
- Aroma soothes and invigorates when applied to the head, neck, chest, or under the nose
- Creates a cooling, soothing sensation when applied topically
- Contains naturally occurring constituents Eucalyptol, Limonene, Menthol, and Alpha Pinene
4 kits with three to five 5ml oils that target specific symptoms/usages:
Serenity Now – relaxation and calming
Mind over Matter – when your head isn’t in the right place
Wish you Well – when you’re not feeling like yourself
To the Rescue – natural solutions for all parts of life
Most kits will include a free Aroma Ring. Mind over Matter contains a reflexology ring.
Soft, canvas pouches feature gold foil botanical designs, perfect to drop in purse or backpack.
Great for those brand new to oils
It’s time to ditch those boring dried herbs and spices and bring your favorite dishes to life with essential oils!
This post will teach you how to infuse your food with robust flavor, how to properly substitute essential oils for commonly used ingredients, and how to ensure you are doing it safely.
Pull up a seat at the table and let’s learn how to cook with essential oils!Read more...