Order yours HERE
Meet Inner Beauty™Collagen—a clean, sustainably sourced collagen supplement. Made with a highly soluble form of bioavailable type I marine collagen, peach ceramide, hyaluronic acid, prebiotic fiber, and no added sugars, our filler-free formula supports healthy skin, hair, and nails from the inside out.
Q. How often should Inner Beauty Collagen be consumed?
A. Inner Beauty Collagen can be used once daily.
Q. What is the shelf life of Inner Beauty Collagen?
A. Inner Beauty Collagen has a two-year shelf life.
Q. From what is the collagen derived and what is its function?
A. Unlike most collagens on the market that use bovine collagen, Young Living’s Inner Beauty Collagen uses type I marine collagen derived from fish scale and skin. This type of collagen is better absorbed in the body, giving you better results. Its function is to improve smoothness and elasticity for youthful-looking skin and to support hair and nail health.
Q. Why did you choose fish collagen peptides over other collagen options?
A. Fish collagen peptides, a type I collagen, are unique bioactive peptides and are best known for providing the basis for beautiful skin and strong connective tissues. Science has identified 28 different types of collagen. Type I collagen comprises about 75 percent of the body’s collagen glycoproteins and is the principal type found throughout the body. Our type I marine collagen contains a unique combination of amino acids, including hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline—distinctive peptides that stimulate cells in the skin, leading to collagen synthesis.
Q. What are the primary benefits associated with this product?
A. Inner Beauty Collagen improves smoothness and elasticity for youthful-looking skin, supports hair and nail health, supports the dermal layer after UV-induced skin damage, helps maintain optimal hydration levels in the cells to reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles, and helps provide hydration to the skin, decreasing skin dryness.
Q. What is the difference between powdered and liquid collagen?
A. Some will tell you that powdered collagen is not as bioavailable as liquid collagen. Marine collagen bioavailability is NOT affected or changed if it is in powder form or liquid form before consuming it. When you add Inner Beauty Collagen to a liquid, it dissolves almost instantly. That’s partially due to the purity of the collagen and the process that undergoes to break down the collagen protein into peptides. The improved bioavailability also comes from the amino acid profile in marine collagen, and the type of amino acids in this matrix are absorbed more efficiently compared with other sources. When liquid shots are manufactured, the collagen in these products begins as a powder anyway. One of the main benefits of this powdered formula is that it’s flavorless, so you can enjoy Inner Beauty Collagen with virtually any beverage.
Q. Is Inner Beauty Collagen more bioavailable than other brands?
A. Type I collagen is more easily absorbed by the body and contains an amino acid profile that is specifically good for skin. Marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently in the body, and the bioavailability is superior to collagen of both bovine or porcine. This is due to its smaller particle size compared to other types of collagen. The smaller particle size allows an easier and faster uptake and transportation of the collagen peptides to the skin, bones, and joints for the synthesis of new collagen.
Have you tried one of the newest flavors of Vitality drops - Jade Berry Lemon?! It’s fantastic! This one even contains Guarana Vida, a naturally sourced caffeine. You read that right - it’s a delicious burst of energy!
Add it to your water (or other favorite beverage) for an easy and refreshing way to keep your hydration goals on track. With a blend of Brazilian guarana seed extract, green tea, and Jade Lemon Vitality premium essential oil, Vitality Drops + Energy is formulated with optimal levels of natural caffeine so you can enjoy it multiple times per day. It contains natural sweetener and is free of artificial colors or flavors. Try this slushie recipe and tell me what you think…
P.S. There are three other flavors available - Grapefruit Bergamot (contains electrolytes), Lavender Lemonade (contains electrolytes), and Spearmint Tangerine (contains caffeine). Try the variety packs in your next order!
Ooooo, the product of the month is just simply amazing! This charcoal mask is perfect for people of all skin types. You can feel the tingling sensation as it dries, letting you know it’s hard at work - instantly clearing the complexion and providing the skin with a smoother texture.
It’s free of comedogenic oils and formulated specifically for combination to oily skin to help control excess oil and unwanted shine. It’s also formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes.
For oily, combination, and normal skin: Cleanse face with a gentle, non-irritating cleanser; then apply a thin layer of the mask to clean face and allow the mask to harden for 5–20 minutes. Once the mask has changed color and is hard, rinse with warm water to remove. Avoid the eye area, nostrils, and lips. Follow with the rest of your skin care routine, including moisturizer to rehydrate. Use 1–3 times per week.
For dry and sensitive skin: Apply a thin layer of the mask to clean face and allow the mask to harden for 5–10 minutes. Once the mask has changed color and is hard, rinse with warm water to remove. Avoid the eye area, nostrils, and lips. Your skin will likely feel dry after rinsing, so promptly follow with the rest of your skin care routine, including moisturizer to rehydrate. Use as needed or as a spot treatment.
Information on how essential oils can be used in conjunction with the different moon phases.Read more...
1/4 cup Almonds
1 drop Lavender Vitality
1 cup Honey
Heart the honey and Lavender Vitality in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it's melted and thin. Remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly. In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the nuts over low heat. Toss constantly until they are fragrant and slightly toasted. Remove them from the heat and stir in the lavender honey. Stir until all the nuts are coated.
Spread the nuts out on parchment paper in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt. Let them sit, dry and cool for 1 to 2 hours. Break them apart and serve with your favorite meats and cheeses!
Curious about using beautiful crystals with your arom-azing essential oils?
Here you will find a few ideas on using them together to enhance and improve overall health and wellness!Read more...
Every go on LONG car rides? Check out these easy to play games your family can try the next time you're trapped in the car.
Create great family memories and make the trip seem shorter!
A very important recipe in all Scandinavian families!
Enjoy this fun and quick version of the ages old recipe!Read more...
Adopt these strategies, live by them and success is only one new partner away.
- The first, is respect your Mentor - Treat your mentors with the respect. Remember, a mentor is just that..a mentor. This is your business just as the mentor has their business. Develop a good relationship, ask for help when really need and you will find that soon you will become a mentor to someone else. Your mentor is not there to build your business, only to help you build YOUR business.
- Second, Add value - Add value to the marketplace and you will make money. Zig Ziglar said it best, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” If you want to add value to Network Marketing, the easiest way is for YOU to become more valuable by investing time and money into your education. Success and wealth come to those that add value.
- Third, Play to Win - Play to Win.
- Fourth, Your Attitude - You are where you are based on your mindset. The most powerful thing you possess is your ATTITUDE. If you are struggling to reach your goals with your home based business, check your mindset. When offered advice from a Network Marketing Pro, take it….use it. I see so many people trying to defend their position when suggestions are given. If you don’t have what you want in your life, one of the hardest things is to admit that you don’t know everything. Until you realize that, you will not grow. Learn form successful people.
- Fifth, Time and Money - Time and Money are tied together. Set a budget for time and money. Remember, invest in yourself.
- Sixth, Until and Despite - The two most powerful words for success in your Network Marketing Business are “Until” and “Despite”. As a home based business entrepreneur if you embrace these two words you will be UN-STOPPABLE. Embrace the fact you will keep working UNTIL you create success and wealth. Then embrace that you will build your wealth mindset DESPITE all your current circumstances and past struggles.
- Seventh, Frustration and Setbacks - The road to developing a successful mindset is not going to be easy. Frustration, set-backs, a lot of NO’S are all part of the MLM Business. Live with it, because it will happen. A proper mindset and a good attitude toward your goals are well worth the set-backs and your eventual success. No one said Network Marketing was easy and shame on anyone who said it would be easy. Focus, develop a can-do mindset, move forward and success will be yours. Make a goal today to get 10 NO’S. If you get a YES, that does not count.
- Eight, Change your Language - If you want to develop your network marketing mindset for success, the first step is to change your language. Here’s what I mean. Change the way you describe your life, your challenges, your business and find yourself refraining from telling anyone who will listen how bad your life is. Instead, tell them how excited you are and how your building your home business one person at a time. Tell them of your success. Tell them of your “WHY” Why you started this business. If your new and don’t yet have success stories, tell them of others who are successful. Stories are very powerful until you have your own story.
- Ninth, Don’t compare Yourself - Don’t compare yourself to others. Network Marketing is not a race. Sure fast is a lot more fun, but slow will also get you to where you want to be. The only thing you gain when you compare yourself to others is you start to feel bad. Run your own race and focus on what you actually want. Plus, never assume that someone else’s road was easier than yours.
- Tenth, Learn from Others - Finely and most important..learn from those that have created what you want. This is so simple but so true. You are not going to create a successful mindset by listening to a broke neighbor or family member, instead, learn from someone who has what you want. If you are serious about building your mindset for a successful Network Marketing Business, find a successful person in that business and follow their lead with “blinders” on. Learn from them. Study their habits. What did they do to become successful?