Have you tried one of the newest flavors of Vitality drops - Jade Berry Lemon?! It’s fantastic! This one even contains Guarana Vida, a naturally sourced caffeine. You read that right - it’s a delicious burst of energy!
Add it to your water (or other favorite beverage) for an easy and refreshing way to keep your hydration goals on track. With a blend of Brazilian guarana seed extract, green tea, and Jade Lemon Vitality premium essential oil, Vitality Drops + Energy is formulated with optimal levels of natural caffeine so you can enjoy it multiple times per day. It contains natural sweetener and is free of artificial colors or flavors. Try this slushie recipe and tell me what you think…
P.S. There are three other flavors available - Grapefruit Bergamot (contains electrolytes), Lavender Lemonade (contains electrolytes), and Spearmint Tangerine (contains caffeine). Try the variety packs in your next order!
Ooooo, the product of the month is just simply amazing! This charcoal mask is perfect for people of all skin types. You can feel the tingling sensation as it dries, letting you know it’s hard at work - instantly clearing the complexion and providing the skin with a smoother texture.
It’s free of comedogenic oils and formulated specifically for combination to oily skin to help control excess oil and unwanted shine. It’s also formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes.
For oily, combination, and normal skin: Cleanse face with a gentle, non-irritating cleanser; then apply a thin layer of the mask to clean face and allow the mask to harden for 5–20 minutes. Once the mask has changed color and is hard, rinse with warm water to remove. Avoid the eye area, nostrils, and lips. Follow with the rest of your skin care routine, including moisturizer to rehydrate. Use 1–3 times per week.
For dry and sensitive skin: Apply a thin layer of the mask to clean face and allow the mask to harden for 5–10 minutes. Once the mask has changed color and is hard, rinse with warm water to remove. Avoid the eye area, nostrils, and lips. Your skin will likely feel dry after rinsing, so promptly follow with the rest of your skin care routine, including moisturizer to rehydrate. Use as needed or as a spot treatment.
Information on how essential oils can be used in conjunction with the different moon phases.Read more...
1/4 cup Almonds
1 drop Lavender Vitality
1 cup Honey
Heart the honey and Lavender Vitality in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it's melted and thin. Remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly. In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the nuts over low heat. Toss constantly until they are fragrant and slightly toasted. Remove them from the heat and stir in the lavender honey. Stir until all the nuts are coated.
Spread the nuts out on parchment paper in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt. Let them sit, dry and cool for 1 to 2 hours. Break them apart and serve with your favorite meats and cheeses!
Curious about using beautiful crystals with your arom-azing essential oils?
Here you will find a few ideas on using them together to enhance and improve overall health and wellness!Read more...
Every go on LONG car rides? Check out these easy to play games your family can try the next time you're trapped in the car.
Create great family memories and make the trip seem shorter!
A very important recipe in all Scandinavian families!
Enjoy this fun and quick version of the ages old recipe!Read more...
Adopt these strategies, live by them and success is only one new partner away.
- The first, is respect your Mentor - Treat your mentors with the respect. Remember, a mentor is just that..a mentor. This is your business just as the mentor has their business. Develop a good relationship, ask for help when really need and you will find that soon you will become a mentor to someone else. Your mentor is not there to build your business, only to help you build YOUR business.
- Second, Add value - Add value to the marketplace and you will make money. Zig Ziglar said it best, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” If you want to add value to Network Marketing, the easiest way is for YOU to become more valuable by investing time and money into your education. Success and wealth come to those that add value.
- Third, Play to Win - Play to Win.
- Fourth, Your Attitude - You are where you are based on your mindset. The most powerful thing you possess is your ATTITUDE. If you are struggling to reach your goals with your home based business, check your mindset. When offered advice from a Network Marketing Pro, take it….use it. I see so many people trying to defend their position when suggestions are given. If you don’t have what you want in your life, one of the hardest things is to admit that you don’t know everything. Until you realize that, you will not grow. Learn form successful people.
- Fifth, Time and Money - Time and Money are tied together. Set a budget for time and money. Remember, invest in yourself.
- Sixth, Until and Despite - The two most powerful words for success in your Network Marketing Business are “Until” and “Despite”. As a home based business entrepreneur if you embrace these two words you will be UN-STOPPABLE. Embrace the fact you will keep working UNTIL you create success and wealth. Then embrace that you will build your wealth mindset DESPITE all your current circumstances and past struggles.
- Seventh, Frustration and Setbacks - The road to developing a successful mindset is not going to be easy. Frustration, set-backs, a lot of NO’S are all part of the MLM Business. Live with it, because it will happen. A proper mindset and a good attitude toward your goals are well worth the set-backs and your eventual success. No one said Network Marketing was easy and shame on anyone who said it would be easy. Focus, develop a can-do mindset, move forward and success will be yours. Make a goal today to get 10 NO’S. If you get a YES, that does not count.
- Eight, Change your Language - If you want to develop your network marketing mindset for success, the first step is to change your language. Here’s what I mean. Change the way you describe your life, your challenges, your business and find yourself refraining from telling anyone who will listen how bad your life is. Instead, tell them how excited you are and how your building your home business one person at a time. Tell them of your success. Tell them of your “WHY” Why you started this business. If your new and don’t yet have success stories, tell them of others who are successful. Stories are very powerful until you have your own story.
- Ninth, Don’t compare Yourself - Don’t compare yourself to others. Network Marketing is not a race. Sure fast is a lot more fun, but slow will also get you to where you want to be. The only thing you gain when you compare yourself to others is you start to feel bad. Run your own race and focus on what you actually want. Plus, never assume that someone else’s road was easier than yours.
- Tenth, Learn from Others - Finely and most important..learn from those that have created what you want. This is so simple but so true. You are not going to create a successful mindset by listening to a broke neighbor or family member, instead, learn from someone who has what you want. If you are serious about building your mindset for a successful Network Marketing Business, find a successful person in that business and follow their lead with “blinders” on. Learn from them. Study their habits. What did they do to become successful?
Essential Oil News
One Heart Essential Oil Blend | PV 22.5 | $45 | No Limit
We created One Heart essential oil blend to celebrate the joy of creating unity and connection in our communities by opening our hearts to love and service for others. Specifically blended to bring people together and help create awareness of The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation, the refreshing aroma of this balancing blend can encourage a bright outlook on life and the awareness that we are all in this together. This proprietary blend can also help you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality. Try using it during prayer or meditation for connection with your inner self. The beautiful One Heart label was designed by Anita Perlaza, a graduate of the Young Living Academy in rural Ecuador who is now studying graphic design. Anita’s mom works at Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Ecuador, and her father works at the Academy. Anita said she was inspired to create the design because “I think that if all people can join and collaborate, we can do great things together.” One Heart’s proprietary blend includes 100% pure essential oils from around the globe, produced by our Seed to Seal quality commitment, including Ylang Ylang and Valor essential oil blend to invoke confidence, as well as Ocotea from Ecuador and Lemon and Lime to uplift. Northern Lights Black Spruce and Spearmint help invigorate the senses. In the spirit of this uplifting, connecting blend, 35% of each wholesale purchase goes to the Foundation to empower, improve, inspire, and change the lives of those in need.
- Encourages a bright outlook on life
- Opens your heart to love and service for others
- Encourages unity and connection with community
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner spirituality
- Creates a calming, energizing environment when diffused
- Helps you find your center and connect to your inner-spirituality during prayer or meditation
Gary's Light Essential Oil Blend | PV 39.75 | $39.75 | No Limit
Gary’s Light was formulated to enlighten our minds to a greater awareness of truth and discernment—certainly at a time when the world could use a ray of inspiring light. Mary explained that she often thought about new blends based on formulas Gary had made at home; and because of their close relationship, she often brought new things to light through her understanding of Gary and impressions she had. Some of the oils have a rich history of ancient usage, and others are relatively new in their discovery, but the combination of oils has a fascinating array of different constituents that support various physical and emotional needs. The warm scents of Cinnamon and Cistus, the richness of Myrrh and Lemongrass, and the awakening notes of Frankincense, Dorado Azul, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Hyssop promote a healthy lifestyle and well-being.The aroma is so smooth, elegant, and perfectly balanced that it gives you a calming sense of strength that makes you feel grounded and protected and at the same time fills your heart with joy and peace.
- Has a warm, spicy, sweet scent
- Cleanses and purifies odors in the air
- Freshens your personal environment with a rich, cleansing aroma
- Inspires a healthy lifestyle and well-being
- Contains key constituents cinnamaldehyde, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and geranial
Ecuadorian Oregano Essential Oil | PV 29.5 | $29.50 | No Limit | LIMITED TIME OFFER Immerse yourself in the traditions of the lush South American tropics with Ecuadorian Oregano essential oil. This pure essential oil is cultivated and distilled in the rich soil of Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador. Ecuadorian Oregano is a powerful herb, found in villages and houses throughout South America, where grandmothers and herbalists alike have used it for generations. Ecuadorian Oregano is not technically oregano, but is named such because of its softly herbaceous, oregano-like scent. This naturally pure essential oil offers a cleansing, invigorating aroma, and pairs perfectly with a relaxing massage for overworked muscles. If you love the soft, herbaceous scent of Oregano but need similar properties to Peppermint, R.C., or Cool Azul, Ecuadorian Oregano is just for you!
- Cleanses and purifies the air of strong odors when diffused
- Creates a cleansing, invigorating experience when inhaled or diffused with R.C. or Eucalyptus oils
- Pairs well with Thieves essential oil blend and Thieves cleaning products
- Soft, herbaceous, oregano-like aroma
- Great substitute for Oregano essential oil in blends or the Raindrop Technique for a milder, softer oregano aroma
- Key component in Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream and includes the natural constituents of carvacrol, gamma terpinene, and para-cymene
Cassia Essential Oil | PV 22.75 | $22.75 | No Limit | LIMITED TIME OFFER Breathe in the sweet, light, cinnamon-like aroma of Cassia essential oil and let its comforting and cozy characteristics cast away your worries and create a sense of peace and serenity. Its grounding and balancing aroma inspires emotional release. Uplift, calm, and refresh your most important environment—your home—with Cassia’s warm aroma. Use during times of doubt, to center yourself, to encourage inner connection, and to develop positive self-awareness. Take your meditation or spiritual practices to the next level with this bottle of comfort. Cassia can make your home a haven on its own or diffused with citrus and conifer oils, creating delicate layers of blissful aroma.
- Refreshes and purifies the air of odors when diffused.
- Cleans odors from air and dirt and grime from surfaces; adds an extra cleansing boost to Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Creates a sense of peace and serenity.
- Encourages inner connection and positive self-awareness when used during meditation or spiritual practice.
- Provides a grounding and balancing aroma that inspires emotional release.
- Includes the constituents trans-cinna-maldehyde, trans-o-metho-xycinnamaldehyde, and coumarine.
Breathe Again Essential Oil Blend | PV 32 | $32 | No Limit | LIMITED TIME OFFER Breathe Again’s rejuvenating aroma now comes in a larger, 15 ml bottle! Carry the crisp scent of Breathe Again whenever you need to catch a breath from your busy day, whether you’re working up a sweat in the gym and want an invigorating boost, find yourself lagging at work and need a stimulating punch, or just need a break from stuffy odors anywhere life may take you. Breathe Again is just as easy to diffuse as it is to mix and blend with other Young Living essential oils to create custom concoctions. Breathe Again combines some of our favorite essential oils, including Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba, with four different types of Eucalyptus containing the key constituent eucalyptol. This blend includes Eucalyptus Blue from our Finca Botanica Farm to offer you the soothing, refreshing scent that adds something special in any situation. No matter what life throws at you, breathe easy knowing you can Breathe Again.
- Supports the feeling of normal, clear breathing when diffused
- Aroma soothes and invigorates when applied to the head, neck, chest, or under the nose
- Creates a cooling, soothing sensation when applied topically
- Contains naturally occurring constituents Eucalyptol, Limonene, Menthol, and Alpha Pinene