The bottled salad dressings you find on the shelves of grocery stores can be filled with all sorts of unnecessary ingredients.
Leave the excess sugars and sodium on the store shelves and whisk your own salad dressing with simple ingredients you can feel good about!
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 drop Basil Vitality essential oil food flavouring
- 1 drop Black Pepper Vitality essential oil food flavouring
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil food flavouring
- ½ tsp salt
- Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Add to your salad and enjoy!
*Found on the Young Living Canada blog*