- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 drops Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- Additional chocolate, shaved (for garnish)
- Place the chopped chocolate in a blender.
- Combine eggs, orange juice, and Orange Vitality essential oil in a small dish. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and salt. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking continually, until the mixture reaches a simmer.
- Immediately pour the coconut milk mixture over the chocolate in the blender and blend on high until combined.
- As the blender runs, pour the egg mixture through the hole in the top of the blender. Continue blending until creamy and smooth.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between four ramekins or small cups and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Serve cold with shaved chocolate on top, if desired.
*Found on the Young Living blog*