Nutrient dense and packed with a bunch of energy boosting power!
Rich in fiber, omega -3 fats, protein, vitamins & minerals...
- 1 cup raw, unsalted cashews, rinsed
- 3 ½ cups purified water or almond milk
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon good-quality vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whole chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- add fruit on top
- Place the cashews, water, maple syrup, vanilla and salt into a high powered blender and blend until smooth and ultra creamy, about 30 seconds on high.
- Pour into a mixing bowl, then add the chia seeds and whisk together.
- Transfer to a glass storage container, then put it in the refrigerator to soak and thicken for at least 2 hours.
***If you do not have a high-powered blender soak the cashews for about 3 hours before blending them for a smoother consistency.***
*This was found on the Living Fit Club's Facebook page - Follow them for more great info!*