Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Natural coloring
- An essential oil blend from our 5 splashy summer ideas below
- Silicone molds
- 2 packets unsweetened, unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup unscented liquid soap
- Isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle
- Whip the water and gelatin in a heat-safe bowl or pot and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat and add the liquid soap. Stir until incorporated.
- Add 5-10 drops of natural coloring.
- Add 10-12 drops of essential oil. Try using your favorite diffuser blend!
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- If bubbles form on the top of the liquid, spray with isopropyl alcohol to smooth the surface.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Add water and lather up!
- Store jellies in the refrigerator when not in use to prevent them from melting and losing their shape.